Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekly Obsessions

Just a few things that have made their way into my hands that I am loving this week...

{"Roman Equestrian" rain boots from Banana Republic, $98}
I have worn these every day so far this week due to all of the rain we have been having. I had been on the search for a pair of sophisticated rainboots that were both functional and work-appropriate, and these most certainly fit the bill. They keep my feet dry and toasty during rainy fall days while still looking like a chic pair of leather boots. Their price can't be beat, either.

{Men's Timex® vintage field army watch from J. Crew, $150}
I have been wanting this watch since I first saw it months ago, so I am ecstatic to finally have it on my wrist! Tom and I decided to check out the J. Crew Liquor Store (one of their men's-only shops) last weekend and it was so cool, and well worth it since we both walked away with watches for our birthdays! The masculine aspects of the watch mix so perfectly with the more feminine aspects of my wardrobe, and its just-barely-oversized size is perfect. While I love the deep olive strap it came with, I also bought a strap in blush stone for an added touch of femininity.
{Tom and I with our new watches! Please excuse the cell phone-quality photo!}

{"Boo" Spicy Pumpkin Candle from Yankee Candle, available at Amazon.com}
I bought this candle in late August, so I have been counting down the days until October rolled around and I could finally start using it. It smells so delicious, and adds the perfect amount of fall and Halloween spirit to any room. The design on the jar is super cute, too.

That is what I am loving this week, what are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment