Monday, May 31, 2010

{Happy Summer!}

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend; I know I sure did! Here on the beaches of New Jersey (I refuse to call it "the shore") we had beautiful weather which helped to make it an especially memorable weekend.

I have spent the fast few weeks transitioning into summer mode... aka time-to-get-all-of-those-projects-done mode. My goal this summer? To sort through EVERYTHING I have accumulated over the years. I'm talking every drawer, closet, box, nook and cranny. While definitely a tedious task, there is nothing so rewarding as sorting and de-cluttering a room, and nothing so relaxing as enjoying your revitalized space.

Summer mode also means updating my wardrobe, both in terms of what I wear on a day-to-day basis and clearing out things I no longer need or wear. I really am trying to live a more simplistic lifestyle as I have been coming to the realization that I have way too much stuff (never thought I would say that!).

So, here's to a great summer 2010, and I hope it is a successful one! In terms of friends, family, career, home decor, fashion, and hobbies! There is so much to look forward to...

{beautiful blooms}
{so true!, via bryn alexandra}
{amazing sunsets}
{effortlessly chic outfits}
{delectable meals al fresco}
{flowing dresses and beachy hair, via coco+kelley}

What are you looking forward to about this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment