Wednesday, January 27, 2010

{in⋅tern⋅ship[in-turn-ship]–noun: any official or formal program to provide practical experience for beginners in an occupation or profession}

If stuffing, sealing, stamping, and mailing over 500 envelopes is considered "practical" experience for my future, then I guess I am in good shape and learning a lot from my current internship.

After such a long day, I would have loved to come home and take care of some work in a beautiful, interesting, and functional office such as this:


Unfortunately I can not. Making the white walls of my dorm room an inviting and creativity evoking space is a challenge I try to tackle almost every day, usually without success. I tend to turn to blogs as a sort of "dream world" for the homes and rooms I would love to live in.

I have a feeling though that my next project for the week might help make my room a little better...

No comments:

Post a Comment