Thursday, January 28, 2010

{Feeling blue}

So, I have a total case of blogger-envy at the moment: Tavi, the 13-year-old style blogger. Thirteen! And she has an amazing, quirky sense of style, has been shot by Tommy Ton of Jak&Jil Blog for Vogue, gets invited to Chanel couture, and is sent look books by tons of designers. Her list of envious experiences goes on and on, and again, she is thirteen. I can only hope that my blog will get to be so well known. Oh, what I would do to get invited to Chanel couture!

Anyway, Tavi recently died her hair blue. Which reminded me of a photo of Ashley Olsen with blue streaks in her hair that I saw back in November that I absolutely loved. After seeing colored hair on a lot of the spring runways, such as Proenza and Giles, and on fashionistas such as Dree Hemingway, I am convinced that it is something I want to try. Not now, but maybe in a month or two as the weather gets warmer.

{Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen}
{Proenza Schouler, SS'10}
{Giles, SS'10}
{Dree Hemingway}

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment