Monday, February 1, 2010

{Color Therapy}

It is COLD out. I am definitely a seasons kind of girl, I love the challenge of dressing for the different types of weather and transitioning favorite pieces from season to season. But, alas, my layering efforts have become tired, and I keep reverting to the same look of skinny jeans/men's button down/scarf/boots. Not to mention cold weather, especially windy, NYC cold weather, makes most errands miserable.

I have spent a good part of this morning look through the archives on my computer, various blogs and websites, and my style.com lookbooks for some colorful inspiration to get me out of my winter-blues and looking forward to warmer weather.

{Valentino, SS'07}
{Salvatore Ferragamo, SS'07}
{Marchesa, SS'07}
{Burberry Prorsum, SS'10}
{Valentino, SS'07}
{Diane von Furstenberg, SS'09}
{Personal photo, family vacation to Hawaii, June 2009}
{Emilio Pucci, SS'07}

** All runway images courtesy of style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment