Wednesday, March 31, 2010

{Easter Inspiration}

I love holidays. Seriously, give me any holiday and I will gladly take the challenge of decorating for it. Holidays really give you the chance, and excuse, to add a bit of whimsy to your decor. Obviously Christmas requires an overhaul of practically every room in the house. Smaller holidays, such as Thanksgiving and Easter, on the other hand, call for more subtle decorative additions that better fit in with the overall decor of the house. Holidays are also always a great time for crafting, another reason why I love them so much.

With that in mind, lately I have really been drawn to Easter-inspired decor and fashion. I am seriously loving pastels, florals, light spaces, and touches of greenery.

Elaine Griffin Interiors
House Beautiful
Pottery Barn
Shelter
Better Homes and Gardens
House and Home
Lonny
Lonny
Shelter
William Waldron
Burberry Prorsum, SS10
Country Living
J. Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment