Friday, April 2, 2010

{Home Office Inspiration}

While home for Easter break, I have been trying to get a lot of organizing done. I do consider myself an organized person, but I rack up clutter like no other. Every nook and cranny of my desk is *neatly* stuffed to the brim with stuff, some of it random, some of it important. The same goes for my closets and dressers. Over the years I have accumulated so much clothing, a lot of which I no longer wear and doesn't fit. I am always reluctant to get rid of things because there is always that thought in the back of my head "what if you get invited to a party and this is perfect..." This of course hardly ever happens, so now I just have a lot of stuff.

This weekend, aside from spending time with my family and celebrating Easter, will also be spent purging all of the unnecessary items from my desk and closet. I am very excited to get some spring cleaning done, though it is most definitely a daunting task.

I took some "before" photos of my closets and desk, but they are VERY scary, and since I don't have any real "after," or even "in progress" photos to display yet, I think I am going to hold off on my embarrassment...

I have some much bigger plans for my desk situation, but none of that can happy until I get rid of some stuff! So, until then, here are some lovely inspiration photos that I have been working on collecting for my desk and closet re-dos. Enjoy! (P.S. Please keep in mind that these are *inspiration* photos. Aka IN MY DREAMS!)

Coastal Living
Cottage Living
Cottage Living
Southern Living
Southern Living
Elle Decor
Helen Green
Real Simple
Real Simple
Southern Accents
Southern Living
Sunset
Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment