Monday, April 19, 2010

{Phew!}

The fashion show was on Friday and I think it was an overall success! I have heard nothing but positive feedback from people so I am very excited about that.

While I loved putting the show together, I am definitely excited to have a little bit of free time before finals start.

I thought that I would spend this weekend relaxing, reading magazines and blogs and drinking tea. But, all I did was sleep! Which is something I hardly ever do; I do not like napping or sleeping late and hate the idea of losing valuable time to get things done. I guess I did need rest this weekend though!

With that being said, I will spending this week catching up on all of my magazines and blogs, and posting more here.



Have a good week!

3 comments:

  1. So glad the show went well, I didn't get to see it but I saw a portion of the dress rehearsal during my Ram Van shift last week and everything looked great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a successful show!

    ReplyDelete