Wednesday, February 10, 2010

{Ah! Snow!}

As I mentioned in my post on Monday, more snow was supposedly heading towards the Tri-State area. And snow it did. And stuck at home I am.

Unfortunately, I don't have my camera connector cords so I can't upload all of the pictures I have taken, but boy did it REALLY snow. I can't wait to get out tomorrow and take pictures during the daylight. Most tree branches are touching the ground, they are so heavy with snow, and everything is white, white, white. I want to capture it all before it turns to brown, slushy grossness!

Anyway, as lovely as all of this snowfall is, it has also become a major speed-bump in my busy week. I have been stuck at home in New Jersey for an extra night with none of my homework materials, or really anything at all to get things done. I did, however, find time to make the chocolate covered pretzels and chocolate lollipops for the candy gram delivery sale Fashion for Philanthropy did. They turned out great, and I am super excited to deliver them!

I promise I will post pictures of everything, including those from my walk from Franklin Street way down at the bottom of Manhattan, all the way up to 51st and Lexington. Yay for being an intern...

No comments:

Post a Comment