Wednesday, February 10, 2010

{Blog Envy!}

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I am a huge follower of many blogs, most of them fashion, home decorating, cooking, and lifestyle related. I owe many thanks to the writers of the various blogs I read, as they have definitely been the biggest inspirations for me to create my own blog, and they continue to inspire me on a daily basis. I am always trying to find new blogs to follow, I like to call it "blog hunting." Cheesy, I know, but there is so much out there!

One of the blogs that I found while "hunting" awhile back and that I love checking in on every day is everything LEB. We have very similar tastes in home decor, so I always look forward to her postings. Not to mention, we have a shared love of leopard print, Anthropologie, and organizing! I would definitely recommend checking out this blog for some great inspiration.

everything LEB is hosting a great contest, lasting until tomorrow night, to win a beautiful blue notebook from Graphic Image. As if the beautiful posts on her blog weren't incentive enough, now there is even a prize involved!

Good luck, and happy blog hunting!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, you are so sweet! Thanks for the contest metion and the nice words about my blog- I'm so glad you enjoy my blog. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know exactly what you mean! and its part of why i just started a blog :)

    www.platinumteaparty.blogspot.com

    -Holeh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holeh, I checked out your blog, it's great!!

    ReplyDelete