Sunday, February 14, 2010

{Apologies}

My apologies, readers, for the lack of posts this past week. Between getting snowed in at home Tuesday-Thursday morning, rushing to get work done for my Thursday classes, and selling, making, and delivering candy grams for FFP all day Thursday, I didn't have much time for anything.

And, we mustn't forget, Fall Fashion Week 2010 is well underway, and VPL (the clothing line I intern for) had its fashion show this morning! I worked all day Friday, until about 7 p.m., from 11 a.m. Saturday to 2 a.m. Sunday morning, and then I was back at Pier 59 a few hours later (7:15 a.m., to be exact) for the show. I am beyond tired, but what a thrilling first fashion week experience!

Needless to say, I have a lot of pictures to put up and posting to do, so the next flurry of posts will be dedicated to my photos, and then an account of my experience working at a fashion show, and then a fashion week round-up so far. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment